House for Sale
Executive Living with Room for the Whole Family Plus Huge Income Potential
Property ID 1983777Introducing a new level of quality and sophistication, this impressive family home defines contemporary living reaching new heights of intelligent design and luxurious simplicity.
Sitting proud on 2141m2 of flat, usable land, this well-built residence boasts 360 degree Glass House Mountain views while offering an abundance of opportunity now and in the future. This executive residence offers peace and tranquillity, capturing the true essence of Sunshine Coast Hinterland living.
Consisting of 6 large bedrooms plus an office, this property is ideal for Dual or Triple living. If you're looking for a positive cash flow then this would make a fantastic investment property generating extra income by renting out upstairs,downstairs or the separate unit. The upstairs master bedroom has a large walk in wardrobe, as well as a stylish en-suite with corner spa bath, double vanity and a walk in double shower. The other 2 upstairs bedrooms have built in wardrobes and easy access to the fully renovated main bathroom. The main upstairs kitchen has plenty of cupboard storage, gas cook-top and dishwasher. The large open living/dining area allows you to look out towards the breathtaking mountain views provided from both the front deck and the back deck.
Downstairs steps into a big living space along with 1 large bedroom, office, bathroom, kitchen with dishwasher and good sized fridge, and separate dining room.
Separate to the home is a fully renovated granny flat boasting 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchenette with bar fridge, and one of two access points to a large double lock up shed that includes a fitted workbench.
This property has to been seen to be believed. It is truly spectacular and is sure to tick the boxes for each family member.
- Elevated position providing natural ventilation and stunning mountain views
- Reverse cycle air conditioners in the upstairs and downstairs living areas, in all 3 upstairs bedrooms, and in both bedrooms in the granny flat
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Attached double lock up garage with internal access
- Gas cook-top in upstairs kitchen
- Reverse osmosis water filter fitted in upstairs kitchen for purified drinking water
- Retractable storm blinds fitted on every window upstairs
- Electric remote controlled shade blinds on the downstairs exterior at rear of the house
- Side access for all kinds of vehicles
- 3.6kw solar system
- Fruit trees and manicured gardens
- Termite barrier
- Close to schools, transport and Beerwah's shopping precinct
- Short drive to Sunshine coasts best beaches and 1 hour to Brisbane
EXTRA INCLUSIONS: Ride on lawnmower with sweeper attachment; 2 fridges (1 bar fridge, 1 standard fridge).
To truly appreciate this gorgeous home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
Homes of this quality at this price do not last long. Call Alex today to book in your own private tour.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.