House for Sale
Luxurious Half Acre Family Home
Property ID 1999784We are very excited to bring this beautiful property to the market for the first time. The luxurious home built by well known builders - Stroud Homes, is sure to impress. Featuring 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, a 3 bay shed and a pool what more could you want! This home will suit families, big or small.
When you first see the property you will notice how grand the house is due to the size and its elevated position. It has landscaped, low maintenance gardens and is facing towards bush land, not a bad view at all.
Upon entering the house you will see extra features, the extra large front door, 2550mm high ceilings with LED lighting throughout, the sunken in hallway wall for art work and feature lighting. The kitchen is amazing, it has a feature bulk head with pendant lights that look like it belongs in a magazine, 40mm stone bench tops, a 900ml gas cook top, oven and range hood which make dinner time a delight. Along with the ample bench space it has a large pantry and over looks the dining and living areas.
The living area opens into the outdoor entertainment area by the pool, it is currently furnished with a dining table and two separate sitting areas which shows the size of the space, it is perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing with a book on these warm afternoons. The kids will love the pool and ample back yard space. There is also the 3 bay shed with LED lighting and power and a 22,500L water tank.
* 5.4 Kw solar on the shed
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* 900ml gas cooking, range hood, 40mm stone benches
* Bedrooms with built in robes & ducted air
* Master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
* Double shower head and double vanity in ensuite
* 2000sqm block, side access to 3 bay shed
* In a desirable family friendly estate
* Eaves extended from standard 450mm to 600mm
* Fully insulated roof on top of ceiling and under roof sheets
* Telstra booster aerial on the roof
* Close to schools, shops & transport
* Heightened ceilings throughout
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms
* Extra large garage
* Plantation shutters
* Pillarless sliding doors (no pole in the middle keeping it completely open to the patio/pool)
* TV points in main bedroom, bedroom 2, 2 in lounge, outside in patio
* Fans outside under patio
* Soft close draws in the kitchen
* Soft close toilet seats
* Rain head shower in the main bathroom
* Extra plush carpets in all bedrooms
* Block out curtains in main bedroom and lounge/dining
* Extra bench space in the laundry
* Extra large walk in wardrobe
* Dimmer lights in main bedroom, lounge and dining
* Security lights surrounding the house
* Security system (to your phone, iPad and or computer for peace of mind)
* Yard has a complete drainage system to prevent flooding in heavy rain
This home has all the extras. Enquire today to see the property for yourself!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.